Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Theater

This message was left on Annie's voicemail yesterday during lunch.


"Hello, this is Michael from CareLess Insurance, calling about an MRI request we received on William Gilbert. We've authorized the MRI. The reimbursement code is 4Q2, and it's good for 60 days. Thank you. What were you saying? Is that an evil eye, or are you coming on to me again? That's priceless, maybe I should get it tattooed on my ass. Really? I can get that, tattooed, too. Imagine the look your dad would give me at the pool. Are you serious? Well, I mean, I'd have to see what it costs. Does he even know what we're up to? Oh, shit. I forgot to..."

Click.

5 comments:

clairesmum said...

At least he was calling with an approval instead of a denial...but the visual images that arise with his rambling make ME wish he'd hung up the phone sooner, too!

Anonymous said...

The things some people have to do to get an MRI authorized...

Anonymous said...

"Oh, yeah, that feels good, keep doing that, don't stop...oh, shit, is that a cop in my rear-view mirror?"

Anonymous said...

"Okay, I just called a neurologist and approved an MRI. Now it's your turn. Truth or dare?"

Anonymous said...

Because of that IDIOT Michael I'm not allowed to bring my phone into the call center anymore! I hate that guy! I'M going to tattoo his butt!

 
Locations of visitors to this page