Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Smokin'

Mary: "Dr. Grumpy's office, this is Mary."

Mr. Cheech: "Hi, I need to make an appointment with Dr. Grumpy."

Mary: "Okay, we can see you on..."

Mr. Cheech: "I don't have insurance. Does he accept other forms of payment?"

Mary: "Well, we take MasterCard, Visa, AMEX..."

Mr. Cheech: "No, I mean, like, in trade? I grow pot in my shed, and can give you some buds."

Mary: "No, we don't accept payment of that sort."

Mr. Cheech: "It's really high quality, organic. I don't use pesticides or any of that shit."

10 comments:

Packer said...

Accept only artisanal buds, the new stuff is well....

I would like to know who sired this person, so I can come around and slap you silly.

Reds Kevin said...

Report him to Officer Cynical!

Whelk Lad! said...

"I'd be certified organic, except there are fees involved and it turns out that the USDA doesn't take weed as barter either."

Anonymous said...

http://www.sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults

It all is coming together now....

Buy stock in Grump MD, Inc.

Loren Pechtel said...

I've heard of working girls & gynecologists doing such trades but I don't really think I would want a doc that smokes pot.

Anonymous said...

Offering payment in Diet Coke may have gotten him further.

RehabNurse said...

I'm sure he only wants to sell it to you to provide it to the patients with spasms...RIIIGHT!

Just another fairy tale I've heard recently.

Mathi Bear said...

Legal here in WA. I agree that the Diet Coke would work better for barter though.

Anonymous said...

I grow poppies in my flower garden. Would you take those?

Anonymous said...

"I don't use pesticides or any of that shit."
I like the fact that he respects the environment but he needs to
clean up his language.

 
Locations of visitors to this page